Looking for a family holiday this summer which doesn’t break the bank? Want to get back to nature with the kids? Fancy exploring the wonderful Yorkshire Dales and Ribble Valley from the heart of the region?
Then take advantage of our special offer for families.
We’re offering our family rooms for just £100 per night, saving up to £40 per night.
- A family room (sleeps 6 or 7)
- Self-catering accommodation with shared facilities including a well equipped kitchen, lounge, dining room and private showers.
- Access to our wildlife garden featuring picnic tables and space for a BBQ.
- A large field at the rear of the property, perfect for a game of rounders, touch rugby or a kick about.
- Board games, books and activities for the kids and grown ups.
- Plenty of ideas for day trips and places to visit during your stay.
- Secure storage for your bikes if you want to enjoy a ride along the Pennine Bridleway or the beautiful Yorkshire Dales during your stay.
- Thornton Hall Farm – spend the day feeding the animals, riding quad bikes, having pony riding lessons, playing on the playground and taking on the slides!
- Raven Tree Top Adventures – get high as you scale the woodland behind Craven Leisure Club
- Bolton Abbey – spend a lazy day by the river, paddle or swim, cross the stepping stones and take in the awe of The Strid. Stop off at Hesketh Farm Park for a couple of hours of farmyard fun on the way back.
- Skipton Market Town and Skipton Castle – The Gateway to the Dales, Skipton is a historic market town with an impressive castle to explore, fantastic woods to walk through, and you can take a barge trip along the canal.
We have 2 rooms sleeping 6 and 1 room sleeping 7 available between 5th-8th August
We have two rooms sleeping 6 available between 11th-14th August.
To book your family stay contact Matt directly on 07791 903 454 or email email@example.com